- Annual General Meeting – to be held on Thursday October 22 at 7:00 p.m.
- Opening up registration for the Dance and Karate Programs
Check the News & Events page on our website for additional information about these upcoming events.
Dance – A recreational program for ages 3 and up
- Classes in Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical (classes offered based on enrollment and by age and experience)
- The dance year runs from October until April, on Monday and Tuesday evenings (depending on the technique your dancer is enrolled in)
Karate – karate instruction for ages 8 and up
- Registration for Fall/Winter session 2020 (October – December) and Winter/Spring session 2021 (January – April) will open September 30
- Classes are offered on Wednesday evenings based on enrollment, students are grouped by age and experience with additional classes on Thursday for Yellow Belts and higher
Check the programs page on our website for additional information about these Dance and Karate programs
Community League Membership
What does a Community League Membership offer?
- Check the Membership page on our website for additional information about what a Community Membership offers.
- Call our Membership Director @ 780-660-1614 and leave a detailed message and the director will get back to you promptly.
- Visit the EFCL website and purchase online. http://efcl.org/league-directory
- Visit your local Servus Credit Union as you can purchase your Community League Membership at their offices.