Community League Membership has its Benefits
By becoming a member of your community league, you have demonstrated your commitment to your community. To honour your commitment and support your families' health and well-being, the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues has teamed up with the City of Edmonton to create an exciting new program.
The Community League Wellness Program provides current community league members with admission incentives to enjoy the City's world-class sports and recreation facilities.
All current members of an Edmonton community league with a valid membership card are eligible to participate in the Community League Wellness Program.
- All members are admitted only on the condition that they submit to the bylaws and rules of the Society
- All members must pay the annual membership fee
There are three different classifications for membership:
- Family: Any individual family, desiring to take advantage of the facilities, or to participate in the activities of the Society
- Single: Any individual that resides within Rosslyn that does not have a family.
- Senior: Any individual, or couple, over the age of 60 years
- Family: $20.00 per Membership Year
- Singles: $10.00 per Membership Year
Membership offers you:
- Community League Wellness Program - up to 20% discounts at City owned recreational facilities
- Community Swim - free admission to selected city-owned swimming pools (see newsletter for details)
- Sports Programs - eligiblilty to play in Rosslyn or affiliated community league soccer, ball or hockey programs
- Skating Rinks - free skating for members at Rosslyn rink weekday evenings and weekends
- Hall Rentals - 2 year members are eligible for a reduced rental rate
- Programs - eligible for community programs that are offered at our community center
- Special Events - for example: Family Day Hayride, Summer Picnic, Fall Membership BBQ, Big Bin Events
- Half-price tickets to Area Council and Zone events
- Monthly League Meetings - An opportunity to hear and be heard in your community